As your group meets, we hope to further stimulate your imagination by encouraging group discussion of what vital worship means in your context through the following exercises and resources:
- Discern your organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) related to worship.
- Consider your organization’s capacity for effective leadership for collaborative projects.
- Peruse and study the following recommended books.
- Consider these sample discussion questions and sample proposal ideas for grants as you brainstorm about your own project.
- Review these lists of current and previously awarded grants to stimulate your thinking or refine your germinating ideas.
- Read about grants worth applying for after identifying key facets of worship you would like to explore, or search our Resource Library for more stories and articles about grant projects.
- Watch these videos of advice from Grants Advisory Board members.
Go to Step 3